By using the Service, you agree that Ministry of National Security can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies and the stated purpose of the Service and its related functions. We treat seriously with your personal data and protect your privacy when you use the Service.
- The Ministry of National Security does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site and or applications.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this office is held in confidence. You will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The Ministry of National Security employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- The Ministry of National Security does not normally use “cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Information on individual visitors is used by the Ministry of National Security which needs to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside of this organisation.
- The use of GPS locating in relation to the Service is limited to the stated purpose and related functions of the Service
Please contact us if you require more information or clarification on this policy.
Ministry of National Security
Information Technology Division
2 Oxford Road
Fax: 906-6807 / 920-0523